Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Recruiting!

I met with my supervisor and manager, they asked me to start recruiting already, which is my weakness. I don't know how to recruit people, how to convince them to join me and working together with me.

But they assured me that I can, simply because I can convinced people to invest.

So, whoever out there who are interested to earn extra money, who are looking to earn extra money, please contact me.

I'd be happy to serve you.

Share this

2 Responses to "Recruiting!"

  1. recruiting is the only way for you to become truely businessman, share good idea about mutual fund with other people. Let them see the industry oppurtunity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. assalamualaikum,

    saya nak confirmation...

    ok, katakan laa saya ada duit rm 1000, saya masuk jadi agent Public Bank Unit trust ni dan saya laburkan rm 1000 tuh. Bulan2 saya akan dapat comission 2.85% iaitu RM 28.50 dan saya tak usik2 duit tuh,sebaliknya saya tambah lagi setiap bulan @ 2-3bulan . Betol ke pahaman sy ni?

    Dan akhirnya, setiap hujung bulan saya akan dapat dividen minimum 20%.. adakah betol juga apa yg saya cakap ni?

    harap mana2 agen boleh hubungi saya melalui email di

    hasriomar13{at}yahoo.com

    terima kaseh.

    ReplyDelete